Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011 One Month Old

You are one month old today and I feel like you've already grown so much. You love to sleep, eat and suck on your pacifier with your hands pressed tightly against your face. I think its so adorable!! We have had to put gloves on you because you keep scratching your cute face. You are very good when others want to hold you but I noticed you light up when you hear my voice or Danny's. Makes us both so happy to be your parents.
Another fun thing about you is that you love your lips!! You make so many faces that its sometimes hard to tell what your ' natural' look will be.
You love to sprawl out while you sleep. I think your a lot smarter than a typical newborn. And your eyes are already tracking back and forth very well.
Your current happiest time is from 8-10am. You love your changing pad and often need alone time in your crib.
We love you Ronni Jane!


No comments:

Post a Comment