4am Day 3... The nurse was helping me slowly to the bathroom and put Ronni on sleeping Danny.. Then she came into the bathroom asking me where the camera was because Ronni was SO cute.. These two pics are what she got :) I think they are pretty precious myself.
9am Ronni got a hearing test. It lasted a total of 5 min and she said it was the fastest she has ever passed a baby. So she's probably going to have ears like a hawk like her mama :)
Dr Shaw who delivered her came to visit so I took the opportunity to get a pic of us girls together. She was amazing and I'm so glad to have had her as my L&D Dr.
Since I was too sore to get out of bed much Danny & the nurses were the lucky ones to get to change her diapers. Hooray!! Danny got the prize of her first poop... I think he's excited haha!
I love that you can only see little feet poking up in this pic. What a great Dad :) xoxo
Our little burrito. Such rosy cheeks and perfect little face... I love her!!
We had to get a pic of the back of her head since that's the only place that really has hair! Baby pixie cut... she's a doll
That about sums up our Day 3 of Ronni baby.





No comments:
Post a Comment