Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011 Day 55







Today we got to hang out with Dad all day!! Since Danny had food poisoning and was throwing up all night he stayed home from clinic to be with us :) ok.. he stayed home to recover.   It was a crazy night with you crying while Danny was throwing up.. I was trying to nurse you and help him at the same time.  Made for intersting times.  Then you decided to stay up from 3-5am!!  I'm not sure why but after you ate then you wanted to stay up and hang out for an hour and kick and play...so I had to be the mean mom after a while and try to rock you to sleep which you fought for 20 min and finally went to bed.  Today you were an angel and super fun all day.  We love you!!
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment