Friday, December 9, 2011

 You're such a cute little bean!!  Today we decided to go on an outing and take you to the Handbell concert and to see the lights at the DC Visitors Center  & Temple.   You were a champ and actually liked listening to the handbell music.  I was supposed to be in the choir but then with the pregnancy I couldn't finish and I'm so happy that we were at least able to see the performance.  I love that your such a little trooper and go along with our crazy outings ;)








Up at midnight?!  You decided to wake up and Dada was nice enough to give you a bottle of my breast milk so that I could snooze a little longer.. it was pretty cute though so I had to get a picture :)  We often put you on a special pillow inbetween us in bed and I really think you sleep a lot longer when you are next to us.  We love you so much! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment