Wednesday, February 15, 2012
You had a few outfit changes today because of some accidents... I love this jumper on you and wish it was warm enough outside for you to wear it :)
Apparently you love my hair... you always find a way to grab it. I don't mind too much until you get like one little strand and won't let go. I thought this was so funny that you fell asleep with a big wad of it in your hand... like a comfort blanket. I love you baby cakes & your little jeans!!
You love your milk time.. you immediately put your hand behind your head the second you get your bottle. You're such a doll and you actually coo for Dad when he feeds you.
This is your face when you don't want to wake up and I've taken your bottle and you want it back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment