Friday, February 10, 2012


You still hate tummy time but we practice every day.  You can hold your head up more and more and are so happy when I finally roll you onto your back :)  You were able to roll over once by yourself!! Dad was even there to see it and we were both so excited but we couldn't get you to do it again. 



You have the cutest cheeks that when I hold you up in the air they are little little weights pulling your face forward.  So cute!!
This is your favorite baby airplane hold.  You are getting so heavy that it is hard for me to cart you around so I have to think of new ways so this airplane hold works wonders.  If you are in a bad mood this is all I need to do and you start jibber jabbin and love it.  As a miracle tonight you actually fell asleep!!  We couldn't believe it... you must have been one tired kid from playing all day.   Night night little angel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment