You are so sweet. Today we have been listening to the Pandora Tab Choir channel. You were having a rough morning right after you woke up for some reason and so I thought some nice music and baby Einstein (on mute) would help. It was so cute that while watching your show you would hear a song end on Pandora and start clapping and say yeaaaaa. I love that you are so inclined to music. You will hear a song in a store and immediately start bouncing to the beat. It's pretty adorable!! Anyway you woke up this morning looking for Dada who had to go on rotation at the hospital and were very sad after looking in every room and he wasn't there. He does love you so much and has to go and finish his rotation strong. He does everything for us and adores you more than I think you will ever know.
We Love you Ronni J
xoxo
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment