Happy Day!! You slept 8 hrs straight last night!! WOW.. we are both new women :) I dressed you up and we went on a girls trip to the mall. You were awake for like 30 min then fell asleep in your stroller. Everyone was commenting on how pretty you are and I agree.
Little fingers that love to touch everything!
Cheekie close up and for the finale....
Your little bottom lip pouty face. This is what you do when you've had enough! I finally caught a picture of it.. I think it's really adorable and am sorry that you're so bummed out that you give me the bottom lip. This only happens a few times a week so I think you're generally content with life and we love you!
This morning you got to take a nap in my bed so we had a fun mommy daughter photo shoot when you work up super happy :)
This was the funniest thing ever! Your little personality may be coming out... since your toys are on an arch you couldn't reach your middle flower and were very upset about it!! I sat and watch you get madder and madder that you couldn't touch the middle flower even though you were easily touching the other ones you only wanted to hit the middle one that you couldn't reach. You're such a determined little bug and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment