You were so funny this morning. I have a cold and am very tired and you decided to wake up at 330am and then at 6am so by 730 I was ready for you to sleep for another hr or two. After feeding and rocking you for a tiring 30 min you finally fell asleep on my lap. As I was about to put you in your crib you made a loud cry and I thought you were going to wake up but you kept sleeping..then you started to smile and belly laugh in your sleep!! You did this three times and it was so funny that you were making me laugh too!! It made me so happy to know you have happy dreams. We are so lucky to have you in our home. You are more fun every day!! Tonight you did super splashes in the tub so we may have to move your tub to the bathroom because by the end I was wet and there was a huge puddle traveling down the counter.
No comments:
Post a Comment