Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

We've had a fun filled day together.  You watched me fold and hang up clothes and laughed as I walked around the room.  
 It started snowing for the first time this year!!
 You fell asleep on me and were too heavy so I put you on the couch next to me and you didn't seem to mind :)
 Then we had some play time and you got mad when I stopped playing with you so I could take a pic :)




I did get in a shower today so that's progress.  I've had a pretty bad cold all day so I'm hoping that I've been careful enough not to pass it onto your cuteness!  I'm trying out a new bedtime for you so I gave you a bath an hour earlier and you went to bed a lot easier.  Which I'm glad because Danny is on call all night.   I actually wrote down your schedule today so I can figure out how to keep you on track so you are a happy baby.. Here's how you're doing so far:

Bed at 11:30pm.. you were having a hard time falling asleep for some reason.
Wake 5am- 1oz of formula then back to bed by 5:30am
Wake 8am for the day! You're so happy at this time and your a wild woman "talking" and kicking up a storm for me.
Nap 10-10:45am
Lunch Time & Play Time
Nap 11:30-3pm
Dinner & Play Time
Nap 5:30-6:15
Play time
Bath 8pm
Bottle
Bed 9:30!!

We'll see when you wake up! :) Love you little bug xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment