Monday, January 30, 2012



Scrub a dub dub... Ronni LOVES the tub :)    Today was pretty traumatic for you.  I tried to slowly add a new formula to your diet and you didn't take to it very well and so you were on Day 3 of no poopies.. so you were crying and trying to go all day and finally after a lot of work from me, you & Dad you got it all out... It was crazy that you had so much poo in your little body!! I'm glad we made it through that one cuz it was pretty traumatizing for everyone.  You hyperventilate every time you poo  now so  it really upsets me because I'm afraid you are going to stop breathing or something.  Your rapid breathing also stresses you out so you immediately start crying when you catch your breath.  Hoping you get over this phase soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment