Trying to get a decent pic to text to Danny.... wasn't quite working...
Once you had a bottle then it was smooth sailing to get a phone pic! haha... You even got to Skype with Grandpa for a little bit today. You're super active and I don't know what has happened to my good sleeper but you are refusing to take your naps when you're supposed to so hopefully this is just a phase... I literally got you to sleep and ran and took a quick shower and when I got out you were awake!! only a 10 min nap?! then you decided to finally sleep from 2-3:30 hooray!
The spread eagle sleeper!
Our afternoon photo shoot:
Then Dada came home and it was your favorite time of the day.... bath time!!
Looks like you have curly hair from the tiny patch in the back!! It curls up when it gets wet. I'm so excited for you to have long hair!!
Guess who has a birthmark!? You do!! It's on your right side and super tiny but it's there. I love it + you!




No comments:
Post a Comment