Thursday, January 26, 2012


Your hand eye coordination is improving everyday! You immediately grab whatever is put in front of you and off to your mouth it goes!!  You're so much fun and so much work.  Today has been a little rough.  You decided to wake up every 3 hrs last night and didn't want to take a nap until 3pm! So we were both a little grumpy.  Your attention span is super short and so I am changing books, toys & scenery for you every 10-20 min.  But I'm glad to be your mom and that my "job" is to stay at home and take care of you :) oxox


 Happy kicks!







1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm in love with the 5th pic down( the 2nd vertical pic) she certainly has chunked up but it's adorable. I admit I did start laughing out loud because I expected her to look like the her newborn icon from your original blog- but nope she's a growing baby- and she's outgrown maddox. Maddox is pretty mad but he said he's gonna try hard to out weigh his girlfriend :) ha ha
    She does look like a real doll- adorable!

    ReplyDelete