Wednesday, April 18, 2012
You are such a happy baby especially in the morning. So fresh outta bed I got some pics :() You are also very busy in the morning and want to play with and eat everything within your reach :)
My camera cap!! ahhh
You also love your Mama time which I also cherish. If you have been playing for a while you will wine until I pick you up and just snuggie you on my lap & chest. You are such a sweetie and I can't get enough!
Today we went out to get yougert with our friend Sarah. She is due soon with her own little baby. We have gone to the hospital so much to visit her that you immediately light up when you see her now and love to be her buddy. Sarah will say Hi my little Friend and you will just smile or squeal with excitement to see her. We love Sarah and can't wait to me her little Baby Boy when he comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment