You are growing up so fast I can hardly keep up with you!! We love you so much and can't get enough of your adorable personality. Today we are back from a vacation to Florida where you got to meet your Great Granny Dee. You were such a great traveler and even did awesome on the late flight last night. Now that we are home I noticed that your sitting up on your own really well today... so I did what any proud mommy would do, I got you a new toy :) It's a penguin that's going to help motivate you to sit up and have fun :() Plus he's really cute and it was funny to see how excited you got as I blew him up and you squealed with excitement until you got to swat him around . Such a sweet baby.. I love you!
Mom
Your new face.. the lip suck.. you like to look like a 90 year old lady by sucking in your lips.. I guess you do have gums so maybe this will be what you look like when you're old and still adorable hehe
The girl with all the toys in the world and you just love water bottles and bags that crunch. hahaha





No comments:
Post a Comment