Saturday, April 21, 2012

28 Weeks

Today you had a Daddy- Daughter outing with Dada to go around to the stores and pick things up while I was at home making these Love cupcakes for a Bridal Shower and deep cleaning the house.  I sure do love you and writing the word "Love" over and over again in white chocolate while the two people I love the most were out shopping made me so happy and sad at the same time. I missed you both for the 3 hrs you were gone and I loved you both while you were away.  I want you to know Ronni that you have the most caring wonderful Dada in the world.  He is excited to hold and love you right when he gets home from work and jumps at the chance to give you a bath at night, change your diaper and just do anything to make you giggle.  You have truly brought so much love into our home and I can't believe that your our sweet little daughter.

After you got back with Dada we delivered the cupcakes and went out to dinner with the hopes of flying kites later but it started to rain and you fell asleep in the car on the way home so that was our fun family Date night :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment