Sunday, April 15, 2012
You have now switched to the big kid side of the tub!! You can sit up and love to play with your rubber ducky toy. You're super cute and have gotten some attitude when you are super tired and we are trying to give you a bath anyway.. haha.. we love you!
You love your jumparooo
But sometimes you get sick of it and stand straight and grunt loudly until I pull you out. So sassy!
Getting ready for church. Some days you cooperate with my pics.. other days are well like today... all funny faces and crazy expressions.
The photo session usually lasts until you melt down.. and even that's worth taking a pic of sometimes
After church Dada decided it was time for you to experience some whip cream... you were excited and then just spit it out.. creating a whip cream goatee.
Typical mad face... had to get it on camera!
Super Happy giggley face
I'm ready for my bottle arm at your head and tired face. I don't know why but you always put your right arm up by your head when you are ready for your nap or bottle. I guess it's your own version of baby sign language cuz you're super smart like that :)
Nap time with mama.. I"m in love with you sweetie!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment