Thursday, April 26, 2012


 Today we took you to Downtown Disney.  We were going to take you to DisneyWorld but you are a little young to appreciate it all so we figured it would be just as fun to go Downtown Disney.  You were a champ and loved looking around at everyone and everything!!

At one point you got all tuckered out and so we took advantage of your nap and Dada and I went and played in Lego Land and made some awesome creations

 Dad's Awesome creation

 Mom's even awesomer airplane with flowers on the back :)

 Disney Princesses!!! Hooray!!


 Well you screamed with excitement when you saw Minnie so I had to buy it for you!!

 Princess with Attitude...
 As we were leaving we ran into Uncle Mark and Aunt Kathy!! So crazy!! They had fun holding you and chatting it up.. then we were off to eat dinner with Granny Dee & Steve.

Back at the hotel room with Minnie... I think you will be best buddies.

Nighty Night Doll xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment