Beach day with our Sweet baby!! I got you all dressed up in your cutest swimsuit!
You were a little sad when we first got there, I think it was the wind that kept blowing in your face but I made you a bum dent in the sand so you could sit up and it was all smiles from then on.
You are so observant! You just sat straight faced and watched the water go in and out and loved every min of it.
Dad felt a little brave and took you out into the deep.. well not that deep but you were loving the waves that were crashing in on you.. it was pretty adorable!
So we were all enjoying some time on the sand when I looked over and noticed some sand in your hair then looked down to my horror to see sand all over you!!! I guess when I wasn't watching you grabbed the blanked and pulled it over you and there was sand everywhere!! You were even drinking it on your bottle.. and of course you were just smiling at us as we were freaking out trying to decide what to do... of course as your mom I had to take a picture first.. haha.. then we dumped a couple water bottles on your head which washed most of it off your face... oh I'm sure this is just a small glimpse into what is going to be a fun toddler to be :)
Family photo at the beach!!
Grandpa Steve loves your eyes and insisted that we take some pics of you in the sunset with your beautiful blues....
You sure are a mama's girl and I love it!! You are my favorite little person and I can't get enough of you... Love you little monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment