Sunday, May 6, 2012


I can't believe how big you are getting!! You're looking more and more like a little toddler everyday and I want time to slow down so we can just have "Mama, Baby" time and snuggle more!!  I love this picture because this is how you are loving to sleep now with one arm over your face with little wiggling fingers that pull on my shirt until you fall asleep.  You are so loved little angel.

Your Dad and I are taking a special parenting class at church and it has helped me in so many ways renew my love for being a mother and wife.  Today I am making the commitment to show love in every way when we are together.   Sometimes we both get a little frustrated because communication isn't the easiest when your this little so you get upset and after a while I may lose my patience as well.   Hopefully with some extra love and the Spirit from our Heavenly Father in our home we can have a nice calm week :)

Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment