Tuesday, May 1, 2012








Last night and today you were one sad cookie... You went to sleep at 10pm-1am and then stayed awake until 3am!!  I finally had to sleep with you on the couch for an hour to get you to calm down and go to sleep.  You only want to be held while you sleep and if I try and put you down you would immediately wake up and start crying.  I finally got you into your crib around 4am and you slept until 7am and then I put you in bed with me until 9am.  It was a rough night for both of us... Your little tooth is trying so hard to come through but you have whimpered and cried pretty much the whole day today!  Your appetite is at an all time low and I feel so bad cuz you also have a fever that I've been trying to treat with Tylenol and Oragel for your teeth.  Poor little one.. it breaks my heart to see you so sad!!
Developmentally you started to open and close your left hand randomly. It's pretty cute and I wonder if you will be left handed.  You grab all toys with your left first and you kick your left leg a whole lot more than your right.  Maybe it means you're super smart :)  That's what I'm going to go with.
You also got scared of Dada today.. he had his different glasses on with his white coat and you started screaming/crying at him when he got home.  After a few min you warmed up to him again but you sure do get shocked sometimes and the result is what we call a mini meltdown.  It's pretty cute even though you cling onto me like your world is about to end.   We love you so much and your fun spunky personality and hope that tooth comes through really quick!

xoxo
Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment