So today I took you to singing time at the Library for the first time. There were a ton of babies there and you loved it!! We are going to try and go every Friday if we can. It was so fun watching you observe all the kids and get so excited with the songs and things. Such a good sweet baby. I'm glad you're not quite mobile yet because you were able to just sit with me and watch the song time and stories.
Your friend Alex with her mom Erica.
We give you a bath every night now and since you splash so much we moved you into the big tub a couple months ago. Well bathtime is your time to unwind and just splash around right before bed. While I was in getting your bottles cleaned and ready your Dad was giving you a bath and I could hear something.... So I went in to check it out and he was blasting his fun punk music and you were screaming with joy!! Nice way to unwind... not!! haha It took a good hour to get you to sleep but it was pretty funny to see you so excited. Notice your perma pigtails... you have the poofiest hair ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment