Little pigtail meeps!! I tried a new style on you today and it turns out that your cute little hair is just long enough to do little pigtail meeps!! I love them!!! You're such a sweetie pie and with these pigtails it's even better!!
Such a sweet girl.. you had a hard night last night as you were still upset at me for trying to let you cry it out a bit for your naps yesterday. So last night you woke up almost every hour!! Then I was trying to put you down in your crib and every time you would wake up and cry when I put you down then when I picked you up again you would immediately fall asleep. I tried 8 times to put you down before I gave up at 4am and just slept with you on the couch. We were both exhausted and so today you took some good naps so we both got a little caught up on our sleep. I love that you love me so much and want to be held all the time but when it's time to sleep, IT's TIME TO SLEEP!! haha.. At least today was better so I think we are making progress figuring out what works for you and me. I cherish rocking you to sleep every night and can't get enough of your cuteness xoxoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment