Wednesday, May 16, 2012






Today was a little rough for both of us.  Your dad was on call tonight and didn't get home until 11pm so it was just you and me kiddo.  I have been trying to get you to self sooth and put yourself to sleep when you nap but it wasn't working. I let you cry for 15 min straight and you seemed to hold a grudge all day and was very needy and devastated anytime I tried to leave the room.  Finally we got out of the house and went for a much needed walk which help both of us.  I even found a parking spot on the street so your Dad could park in the parking garage when he got home late.  You sure are a cute little bean.  I can't believe how happy you are when I take you outside.  You love looking around and squealing with delight at all the wonders of the outdoor world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment