Sunday, May 27, 2012

At church today you started coughing and blowing snot bubbles out your nose... looks like you got a cold  :( Bummer... this pic was taken right after you popped this huge snot bubble.  Needless you say you are one tired cookie... look at my sweet sleeping beauty!!


You have started to do this cute little skrunch nose look at me when you are excited about something.  This is the best picture I could get of it... it's pretty cute and funny and I hope you keep this one!! You have so many noises and different faces that you pull every week that you have stopped doing after a while but I love the skrunch nose... It's a keeper and so are you!!




ROLLY POLLY!!!  You are now rolling!!! I can't believe it!! You are rolling only to the right.. it's pretty funny and you roll a couple times in a row and I think it's adorable!!  I'm also very nervous for when you start becoming more and more mobile. eek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment