Happy Father's Day!! You LOVE your Dad and he ADORES you!! I decided to put you in your little gold dress and give you to Dad for Father's day :) You really are our little gift and we are so lucky to have your happy, silly, spunky, and fun personality in our home. Today at church you were so good in Relief Society. I just put you on the floor with a couple of toys and you played there for practically the whole time!! Everyone loves to make faces at you and see how you react.
KISSIESSSSS
Giving me Scrunch nose because I'm trying to take your pic before you fall over.
You HATED this hat.. It was so sad and funny at the same time that you were so freaked out by a hat. We have the actual Domo stuffed animal that you love so Grandma & Grandpa thought it would be fun to get Dad the hat... well it took some getting used to for you to not burst into tears whenever you saw it.
Walking with Dad... You don't quite have the hang of it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment