Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You sure are adorable!  Pink and blue seem to be your "colors"  I always catch the cutest pics of you in those colors.   I had 3 strangers approach me today and tell me that you should be in baby modeling.  I think you are so beautiful and I'm not sure that I want to expose you to that world of baby models but we'll see. 




Licking your hands.... silly girl.
Bored with me taking pics
Are we done yet?

Protest scream that you're ready to be done.. which led to the pic below of you literally clawing my eyes out. AHHHHH What am I going to do with you sassy girl?!
Today we went to lunch at a friend's house and you were the center of attention.  I snagged the pic above with my cell phone.  It was so cute  to see two 2 year olds and a 5 year old so excited to entertain you!!   You had fun laughing at them and demanding more toys.
Dad and I took you with me on my appointment with the foot doctor and you decided to poop while we were in the waiting room!!  So with no bathrooms available we had to do a speed change right there before anyone came in.  Luckily with some team work we made it.  The appointment lasted forever and luckily you fell asleep on the way home.  Here you are all tuckered out with your little chew purse.  I sent this pic to your Papa BB and he sent back.. Can you get any cuter?!  I think not!!  We love you sweetie!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment