We love having Dad home on the weekends!! We have had him home for the past three weekends and it has been awesome and today, Sunday was no different. You are having fun eating everyone's fingers... and your brave Dad decided to let you really chew on him... OUCH!! I love your two handed grip when you try and put things in your mouth :)
Sweet baby girl in the morning!
I decided to take some pics of you right before church but you were too upset until... your dad came in and did a little monkey dance! Then I was able to get the following pics....
Happy Scream...
Giggle Face
Scrunch nose that you save for special people. I LOVE this little scrunch nose phase.. it's pretty funny and you breath in really hard when you do it. I just want to eat you up every time you scrunch nose me or your Dad.
The zone out.. you tend to do this a lot. You zone out for like 5 sec then blink and you're back. I wish I knew what you were thinking about in those little zones... maybe toys? bottles? binkies?
Distracted by your shoe...
We then came home from church where you slept pretty much the entire 3 hours!! Miracle!! You will sleep forever if someone is holding you. I just love it :) So I went to cook dinner and your dad changed you out of your sunday dress into what? A Cinderella shirt and pink bottoms.. haha!! You LOVE your dad and were having so much fun with him today... surfing on the foot stool, gliding on the office chair, and splashing during your bath.
You get SUPER happy after your bath when you see your duck towel. You are so funny and laugh at yourself in the mirror with a little ducky on your head. We love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment