Wednesday, June 20, 2012
This is your exploring face.... cheeks and lips out... Super adorable if you ask me. Tonight you had a Daddy-Daughter night because I had to go get shots in my feet. To my suprise you waited until I got home to go to bed!! I like to think it's because you miss me because I sure missed you even though it was for only a few hours. It's been more and more fun to drive around with you because you will squeal at me and I love watching you in the mirror and making faces at you. I don't mind the extra time it takes to put you in the shopping cart because I LOVE having you as my little buddy. Everywhere we go everyone has to stop and talk to you and you are just loving the attention with tons of smiles and squeals. I also get lots of comments that I should have you in baby modeling. I agree that you're pretty adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment