Happy Sunday!! So you usually have been sleeping through sunday school but today you decided to stay awake for it all. I think you want to be part of the action so it's getting harder and harder for you to sleep in public and in the car. You were smiling and looking at everyone. I caught some people behind me keeping you entertained with toys from their kids. Silly girl... I sat you down in Relief Society on the floor to play with some toys and I looked away for one min and then found that you had rolled up the middle isle a row and was squealing at our friend Veronica. Such a busy girl.. I even caught a few of the sisters waving and smiling at you from across the room!! You really know how to work your cutenes... boys watch out!
Your new tongue trick... I think you have Dad's huge long tongue.. haha
Angelic Baby
We just LOVE your blue eyes.
Domo makes you happy everytime.
Can you see the teethies!! You have to of them that are still growing.
This is your "mad I've had enough" look. Had to capture all the sides of you.
You were so excited when Dada strapped you on and pulled out the watermelon. It was pretty hilarious... and turns out that like your Dad, you love the melon.
This is your sad face because you wanted more so badly!!
Yummy Yummy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment