Thursday, June 7, 2012
You are rolling and trying to pull yourself up on anything and everything... even if you almost fall off the couch!! I'm lucky that you're a pretty slow and cautious mover right now.
zone out... haha Your eyes seem to be getting lighter and lighter. You really are one beautiful little girl. Every time I go to the grocery store I have to plan on an extra 30 min because everyone wants to see you and talk to you and just gush over how beautiful you are. I agree of course that you are the most beautiful little baby girl that I've ever seen!!
Your dad had a 2 hour break today so he met up with us for lunch. We then took you the pet store after lunch and you had a rapid breathing freak out with excitement. I think we made your day. Haha!! I can't wait to take you to the zoo!! Maybe next week :)
xoxo
So the most hilarious thing.. Ever since you were three months old you laughed and smiled in your sleep. Recently if I laugh while you are asleep then you will give a smile and a giggle.. You're Dad caught it on tape.. SO FUNNY!! You even woke me up last night when I got up with you. I had fallen asleep rocking you back to sleep and a loud belly laugh shocked me awake and it was you laughing in your sleep.. So funny!! I wish I could see what you were dreaming :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment