Saturday, June 30, 2012

So today we decided that we are going to take a leap of faith and move in 3 weeks!! I can't believe it and I hope we can pull it off ;)  Your Dad made you a cocoon on our bed so we could close you in our room and paint out in the living room.  I have the walls by your crib painted green and we have to paint them white before we leave so we power  painted as fast as we could while you happily took a 2 1/2hr nap!! Thanks :)   I thought you were so cute in your little cocoon that I had to get some pics :) hehe

Ever since you were born you have loved to have your arms out while you sleep.  I think it's adorable!!

Then about 5pm we packed up and started our drive to see your cousins out in North Carolina.  Because of the storm there was some crazy traffic and trees down everywhere so it took us about 6 hours to get there and we even got caught in a 5 min hail storm!! It was like marble sized hail!!  Wow.... crazy weather around here :)  You were such a trooper though and were happy until the last 10 min of the trip.  Since it was so late when we got in you were tired and shocked by all the boys so you were super crabby and didn't want to go to bed until 1am because of all the excitement!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment