Friday, June 29, 2012

Wow what a crazy hot day!!! We went to Walmart to run some errands and when we got back to the car it was 113 degrees!! It took us about 20 min to get home and by the time we made it home you were red faced and sweaty!!  We did have the AC going full blast but we were all pretty toasty by the time we reached the casa.    I'm glad you were a trooper. 
We also had an eventful night. ... After watching Madagascar, where you yelled in excitement at all the animals, Dad was putting you to bed when we started seeing some flashing lights.  At first we couldn't figure out what was going on then the real storm hit!! It was 70-90 mph winds with rain and non-stop lightening!!  I've never seen something so crazy.  I was debating having you sleep in bed with us just in case the big window in the living room broke because it was so wild outside.   We stayed up for an hour and a half watching it and saw about 5 generators blow up across the valley followed by sections of power outages.  Fortunately we only had flickers of outages and we were lucky that it never went out on us.  It's so hot here I don't know what we would do to keep you cool!!  I'm glad we were all ok but being a mom it sure made me a little more worried!! We just want to keep you safe and sound little bean :)
xoxox

These pics are from 11pm at night with all the lightening!



No comments:

Post a Comment