Thursday, June 21, 2012

I LOVE this.. passed out while Dada works on his homework. 

Mad because you couldn't find the food that you just tried to put in your mouth... you are very impatient when it comes to eating.  You want a constant supply of food ready to go and really yell when I take too long to fill your little mouth!!   I had to take a pic above because it was a prime example of how moody you are during meal times.  hahaha Dada and I think it's pretty hilarious... sorry!
I decided to enter you into a cute baby contest so the next few days I've dedicated to some serious photo shoots... Here we go with the cutie!
Still rolling but only to the right.  You are starting to get the hang of the pivot though. 
I started taking pics and you just froze like this... like it was your "pose" or something.. it made me laugh pretty hard... when then made you smile ... see below :)

Happy Hands!







This is my favorite pic of you.  There are often days while we are home together that we will lay on the floor and "play" together and you'll put you face by mine on the floor and just make cute noises at me... like we are talking in your little sweet baby talk.  You are just the most adorable thing ever!! You love to put your forehead next to mine and be super close to faces. 

We also haven't figured out whose crack you have... but it's a high one!! Too bad that you may have a little crack issue... Dada loves it and likes to squeeze your buns when he sees it! xoxox
What?  My crack is hanging out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment