Friday, June 8, 2012

Today we went to the pool... It was crazy as we got stuck in the elevator with 4 other people for 15 min!! Kinda scary... then we finally made it to the pool and you started rubbing your eyes and when I looked closely at you it was a mess.. .Your eyes were swollen & watering, your nose was running and you had a rash across your forehead!! I think you are either allergic to the sunscreen or chlorine.  Bummer... it made me sad to see your cute little face so swollen!!  Then the elevator was broken and the janitor helped carry your stroller down the stairs while I carried you.  Quite the production!! haha

But an hour later and you were back to your cute self!

Photo shoot where you didn't want to look at the camera.. Hm... you may be a little stubborn?  I'll pretend your not though and we'll see what happens.

Droolin machine

You are loving to roll all over and then just take a rest ... it's pretty adorable if you ask me!




Today and yesterday I have started giving you these little dissolvable yogurt bites and I LOVE how you hold your fists in tight while you concentrate on what is in your mouth.  Whenever you do the little fist thing it reminds me of you as a newborn and I can't get enough.  I love how you concentrate on what's in your mouth so the rest of your body doesn't move. 

I just wanna eat your fists!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment