My spunky little gal... I can't believe how much you are changing this week!! You are rolling everywhere and super busy. It's hard to get you to sit still to get a decent pic!!
I had to give you the remotes which you NEVER get to chew on so I could get you to hold still for a pic. I think you knew that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and were super happy that you didn't want to let either of them go. haha
This is your super excited happy face. I don't think I've been able to catch a non-blurry pic until now. I LOVE this happy excited face.. .it's so funny and just makes my day!! This week you have been super excited and happy about everything. You love life so much which makes me love life too!! Thanks for bringing joy to me everyday. I'm so lucky to be home with you.
Scrunch nose!!
Starting to stand... notice all the drool marks on the couch? haha..
And of course it wouldn't be complete without a pic of you and I. Ronni I think you are a mini me and I LOVE IT!!

No comments:
Post a Comment