Friday, July 13, 2012

A day in the life.... Today we had story time like usual.  You love it when I read to you and will sit still and look at each page when I turn and read.  So we do this two or three times a day.  I think it's fun to see how observant you are. 
After nap time I found you peeking your head out and trying to destroy your bumper.  You're always super happy now after your naps.  You used to wake up crying but now you're just happy as a clam :) You also LOVE your crib.  You'll laugh and squeal when we put you in there if you're awake.  You also pinball around now that you're big enough so in the mornings I'll find you in the weirdest positions at the totally opposite end of the crib.

I had to pack up the closet and you wanted to be part of the action so I put you in your tub and would give you random things to keep you entertained.  By the end you just leaned your head back and was making little throat gurgle noises at me.  It sounds like a latin rolling an R...like Rrrrrrrr but you do it at the back of your throat with your spit or something.  It's your new form of "talking" that started a couple days ago. 



No comments:

Post a Comment