Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Funday! We had DD all to ourselves today! Hooray!! You were so happy all day just rolling/crawling around and being squealie kiddo.   


Today at church we were part of an object lesson.  We had to hold a light and everyone had to line up so that our light and another overhead light aligned.  The lesson was for parents to be the "light" and example for the children to line up after them.  I really hope that we can be a good example for you.  It was sweet that your Dad and I were standing shoulder to shoulder holding you & a little light.  I love that we are a new little family!! You make our home complete.  It's also my hope as your mother that you will make righteous decisions in your life and look towards the light of Christ when you have a hard day or big decisions to make.  We love you with all our hearts and we also love our Savior.  Your Dad and I have been sealed together so that we could have a forever family for you!  We are always striving to be better people and now that you are in our home we are even more watchful of our actions and deeds.   I hope that you will look to us for advice and counsel in the years to come.  But for now... I hope that I can keep up with you and your new found mobility! EEK!!
The two things you love,  DD and your DOMO bear. 

DD was trying to "help" you suck your toe cuz he thought it would be funny... you thought so too and didn't want to let go of your toe once you got a hold of it! haha

Love this face... hahahaa

My chubby baby forever!! I just love your cheeks, blue eyes, big lips, belly, feetsies, and blonde hair that only grows in where your pigtails are.

You did a slow dive off of DD's lap to try and get my lens cap.  For some reason that lens cap and my shoes are your favorite things to find even if there is a room full of toys.. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment