Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So you have a hard time pooping.... we have to give you prune juice everyday and if I miss a day then you have an even worse time or won't poo at all for a day or two which is horrible for everyone and painful for you.  Anyway when you are having a hard time I either put you in your exersaucer and that seems to help or I hold you against me.  Today I was holding you and this was your pooping face that you were making... I thought it was hilarious so I had to get a pic!! Sorry sweet thing... but you are cute even when you're going #2 hahahaaa
Finally Feeling Better! Hooray!!  Also they fixed our Air Conditioning today!! We had gone 6 days with no AC and I thought you and I were going to die of heat exhaustion.  We went to the pool a lot and out shopping just to be in the AC so it was nice to spend a day at home today just enjoying some cool air and each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment