Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sleeping at church during sacrament meeting.  You love having DD hold you while you sleep at church.  You usually sleep through sunday school too but today we weren't so lucky.  That's ok cuz we put you on the floor to play and some of the other babies that can crawl & walk came and kept trying to steal your toys but instead of crying like usual today you stood your ground and with all the coordination you could muster you successfully snatched back most of the toys that were stolen from you.  You even managed to have a little yelling session at one little girl who always steals your toys.  Everyone in the class thought it was pretty funny. 
DD wants you to grow up way too fast... jk.. totally not appropriate but funny anyway!!


Then it was off to your photo session for the day.  I'm going to enter you into the Gerber baby contest so today was the day that I was determined to get a good pic of you.  And I think we have some winners... I mean come on you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!





This one is the winner for me.  I darkened the pic a bit with photoshop and I think those cute little teeth of yours are a definite bonus!  Such a sweetheart!!



We even got in a few pics of you and I!! I just love you so much Ronni Jane.  You're Dad and I thank our Heavenly Father every  night when we pray that we have you in our home.  You're so happy and full of spunk and we wouldn't want you any other way!!  I can't wait to see what an incredible young woman you will grow up to be!!



DD thought this was the best gerber pic since it was their little puff treats.  You have figured out how to pop the top off of the canister with your little teeth and then you like to yell into it and hear your voice echo... it's hilarious!!!  Such a smarty to figure that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment