Monday, July 9, 2012

Last night was rough with DD gone.  So at 4am I finally put up a pillow baracade on one side and stuck you in bed with me. You kept kicking me in the side so I finally rolled over and in the morning I woke up to you spooning my back! haha!!  I love that you cuddle up and have to be touching me whenever I put you in bed with me.  Such a sweet little bean xoxo


Today you had to go in for your 9 month shots.  You were one sad cookie but seemed to recover after a few min once the shot was over.   You are in the 85% for your weight 20.7 lbs 35% for height 27.5 inches.... so short and chubby just how I love you!  Also you have very tiny feet for your size/age.  You still wear 0-3 month shoes when I can get them on you so maybe you will be a cute shortie like mama :)


We also went to story time with your friends Cohen and Alex after the doctor so that was fun.  You crashed once story time was over so I was able to take you out to Ice Cream with the girls while you slept.  Alex decided since she can walk now that she would push your stroller around while you slept in it. I wish I would have gotten a pic!  She even pulled the bottle out of your mouth and to my surprise you were asleep!!  Poor kiddo!
My 15 min babysitter-  I have found that if I leave the room you often get really sad.  It's hard to get things done around the house so I have been using TV as my 15 min babysitter while I hurry and finish up cleaning, cooking, showering, etc... And it seems to work.  You are usually motionless if I turn on your Baby Einstein videos so I don't have to worry about you rolling into trouble for the few min that I take my eyes off of you.   They say that you're not supposed to let kids watch TV so hopefully I'm not ruining some part of your brain but you seem to be ok! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment