Wednesday, July 25, 2012

 Today we went swimming with your friend Cohen and his mom Abby :)  We go swimming with them often.   You went into the kiddie pool for the first time with your star floatie and were running all around the kiddie pool chasing Cohen's turtle floatie.  It was super funny to watch.  I can't believe how in just one week you are all of a sudden becoming super mobile! Scary!!   While we were chatting you were leaning over trying to grab a toy and went face first into the water and lucky for me you seemed to hold your breath but weren't very happy when you came back up.  I guess I win mom of the year for watching you so closely... not!  Sorry Kiddo! 




 I love your two little teethies

Every day this week I'm watching you become more and more mobile and smart.  Today we worked on the open - close hand wave and you seem to have it down!!  Now you want to wave hello and goodbye to everyone! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment