Last night you didn't do so hot with your sleeping... You kept waking up every couple hours which left me exhausted!! Your dad has also been having to get up at 4:30am to get ready to leave by 5am so now you are waking up at 5:30am after he leaves.. so I have been putting you in bed with me to sleep a couple hours longer in the morning. Anyway you LOVE your bouncer!! And you almost always poo when I put you in here... so if you've been stopped up for a day, into the bouncer you go! haha
Dad came home tonight right before I was going to put you in the tub. You both had some interesting faces to make at me.. haha
Time for us all to go to bed! I'm glad you got to see DD before you went to bed. Yes you call him DD which is super cute and we love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment