Saturday, July 21, 2012

Zoo Day with our friends the Florek's
Family Picture on the Asian Bamboo trail
Lindsay Loves YOU to little baby pieces!! She came over to help me on the second day you were home with me from the hospital for a few days.  She got you bottles, rocked you to sleep and adores you just as much as I do. 

So today were some big developmental steps for you.  Now you are turning pages of the books I read to you on your own and exploring the little lift up tabs.  I was very impressed to find you enthralled with a book while you were playing on the floor.



Big Step Number 2..... You started scoot Crawling TODAY!!!  Just randomly when DD and I got home from the zoo we put you on the floor and you started to scoot army crawl around on the floor!! We couldn't believe it!! All this time you have been able to get around by rolling to your destination but today was the day... my little crawler! You're growing up too fast Ronni Jane.  Please stay my sweet baby forever.


After your fun time crawling we took a 2 hour family nap.  You love to sleep in our bed.  I'm not sure if it's because we are there with your or if it's because it's softer than your crib.  Either way you passed out with us and it was so nice to just be together.  Then we went to Lindsay's house for a BBQ that night and you loved all the attention from the adults and held your own when Maggie who is 1 tried to steal your toys.  You'd yell and let her know that they were yours and quickly grab them back with your little bear claw grasp! 

No comments:

Post a Comment