Today was PJ day!! Hooray!! Our air conditioning broke last night ...booo!! So we spent the day with the fans blowing in our PJ's . It's not that hot just super humid so if I strip you down you get cold cuz it's so humid.. kinda crazy. Anyway today you started to do this little grunt yell at me to get my attention. I started doing it back at you and we had a full on grunting conversation. hahhaaaa it really was hilarious and made my day!
So excited to clap and clap!! You clap when I give you something to eat and you clap at songs and just if you are happy you're clapping!
Goofy Girl!! I swear you are posing for most of my pics now and you're only 9 months old!
Yep tonight I was eating some string cheese and holding you when you turned and started sucking on the other end!! DD thought it was so funny that he had to get some pics. I thought it was gross an ended up surrendering my cheese to your slobbery mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment