Wednesday, July 11, 2012
You started clapping yesterday a little bit in the car and today it was an all day event!! You just wanted to clap and clap.. SO ADORABLE!!! I can't get enough of it!! It was so funny cuz I work with you all of the time trying to get you to clap and then randomly in the car yesterday I looked back and you were going... yeaaaa and clapping!! Little smarty pants!!
This is what happens when the TV is on and I'm trying to get a pic of you.. not going to happen.
This is the annoyed face I get when I turn the TV off and you around... not amused mom. haha!
Photo Shoot #2 wasn't much more sucessful today but that's ok. You were a trooper tonight as we had some of the Med Wives over for a little chocolate Fondue. You love people so you were all smiles and super happy to have the attention of a bunch of women all on you ;)
I LOVE this pic of you. When you are tired of playing you'll take a breather and lay your head down. It's super cute. I seriously just adore you more and more everyday. I feel like I'm learning more about your little personality and I just can't get enough. I'm often tempted to wake you up to snuggle and play when you take an extra long nap. I know... I'm a crazy mom but you really are THAT cute Ronni.
And this is why you don't get to wear headbands anymore cuz they turn into your chew toy. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment