Friday, July 20, 2012

I love your pigtails.  You also can pinch now with your little finger so I often find you pinching and picking up the tiniest little dot on the floor and examining it before you then attempt to put it in your mouth!!  I have to be quick and keep our floors clean but I do occasionally miss a spot that you find.  Haha.. DD tells me that it's good for your immune system but I'm not so sure.
You can now hold your bottle if it's not too full . So cute!

You LOVE bath time.  I also came in one night to find that your dad had laid you back in the water and you were loving it!! You gurggle sing and it's so funny and you also think it's hilarious when we sing and talk to you with your ears under water. 

The other bath time toy you love is the little kitty puppet.  If you are too tired or grumpy when you go in the bath this little puppet ALWAYS brightens your mood!  So funny  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment